This is a very clean 2018 Boston Whaler Montauk Powered with the Mercury 115HP Outboard with just 100 hours, light use and dealer maintained. Featuring a split bow rail, Raymarine 7″ Axiom GPS, Forward Cushion, Trailer, Console and Pilot Seat Covers and more. One of the most versatile and well constructed boats in the marketplace. Come down and take a look at this great example of the legendary 17 Montauk.
Easily Seen at Our Osterville location
- Make Boston Whaler
- Model 17 Montauk
- Model Year 2018
- Price 42900.00
- Condition Used
- Category Power
- Class Saltwater Fishing
- Hull Material Fiberglass
- YachtWorld ID 4017968
- Location Osterville, MA, US
- Length 17
- Length Overall 17.33
- Beam 7.25 ft
- Total Engine 1
- Brand Mercury
- Model 4 Stroke 115
- Year 2018
- Type unleaded
- Fuel Type Gas
- Power 115|horsepower
- Propeller Type 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
Length Overall 17.33ft
Max Bridge Clearance 4.92ft
Weights Dry Weight 1,700Lb
Miscellaneous: Deadrise At Transom 16 degrees
Fuel Tank 25 Gal
Seating Capacity: 7
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 8 stainless steel cleats (3)
- 19 interior freeboard
- Boarding steps (midship)(molded-in port and starboard)
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Bow rail - welded stainless steel
- Cup holders at bow (2)
- Forward fishbox with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Integrated transom storage
- Rod holders (4)(stern)
- Stainless steel side rails
- Swim platform with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder (fiberglass)
- 12V receptacle
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Drink holders (3)
- Electric horn
- Mercury binnacle control
- Partitioned storage at top of helm
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Welded stainless steel grab rail
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage
- 115 EFI Black Command Thrust FourStroke Mercury engine
- Analog instrumentation
- Battery box with switch with hold-down strap in console
- Bilge pump with float switch (2)
- Classic style navigation lights
- Fuel tank integrated (25 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel propeller
Please note: For exact details on model availability and standard package equipment please contact your local, authorized dealer. The boat model information, specifications and images listed may not accurately reflect the most current design.Default The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Manufacturer Provided Description
Manufacturer Provided Description
Classic heritage meets cutting-edge capability in the 170 Montauk. This nimble center console model retains its clean, timeless aesthetic and rugged hose-and-go utility while providing enhanced comfort, performance and versatility. Count on all the features you need to get the job done, and the impeccable quality you know to expect from Boston Whaler and fall in love all over again with the 170 Montauk.
- Convenient new integrated forward fishbox with overboard drain.
- Optional Fishing Package includes tackle drawers, console-mounted rod holders, and 72-quart cooler seat with cushion and backrest.
- Standard 90-hp Mercury Command Thrust FourStroke engine.
- Integrated 25-gallon fuel tank for added range.
- Available Raymarine navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
- Optional Teak Package adds stylish teak boarding steps and swim ladder flooring.
- Standard galvanized trailer with swing tongue, disc brakes and LED lights for safe, easy transport.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Or Email: email@example.com