Escape for the day or even a weekend and experience the spacious luxury that the 39 Tiara offers. Ample seating, durable fabrics and available state-of-the-art electronics are just some of the features onboard. Option yours for cruising or fishing, and enjoy one carefree day on the water after another.
The 39 Tiara is a serious performer. Sophisticated new designs delivering the style that every Tiara is built on; an unmatched heritage of American Made quality, strength and seakeeping designed to bring you safely home again.
- L.O.A. w/ Std. Pulpit 41’11” – 12.77 meters
- L.O.A. w/ Std. Pulpit 39’3″ – 11.96 meters
- Beam 15’0″ – 4.57 meters
- Estimated Draft 3’6″ – 1.06 meters
- Dry Weight 24,500 lbs. – 11,113 kg
- Height from Waterline to Top of Std.
- Hardtop 10′ 4″ – 3.15 meters
- Height from Waterline to Top of Windshield
- 9’7″ – 2.92 meters
- Fuel Capacity 535 gallons – 2,025.20 liters
- Water Capacity 120 gallons – 454.25 liters
- Holding Tank Capacity 38 gallons – 143.85 liters
- Deadrise at Transom 18°
To learn more about the Tiara 39 Open, come see us at one of our Oyster Harbors Marine locations. Also, be sure to check out Oyster Harbors Marine’s full inventory of new and pre-owned boats from Tiara Yachts.
Recognized as one of the top performers in the industry, Oyster Harbors Marine features high-quality new and pre-owned boats, and has an award-winning sales and service team. Sales offices are located on Cape Cod in Osterville and Falmouth Massachusetts, Danvers, MA, Rowes Wharf-Boston, MA, and in Freeport, Maine.