24 Limestone Cuddy Cabin
When you’re looking for a family-style dayboat, you want something that offers a great ride, is durable and dependable in tough conditions, and is set up for enjoyable family cruising. The Limestone 24 Cuddy from Medeiros Boatworks excels at all of that and more.
This nimble, fuel-efficient cuddy cabin is renowned for its great handling, and its maneuverability makes it an ideal choice for navigating New England’s sometimes challenging, rocky coastal passages. It’s also a tough, seaworthy smallboat with a strong hull that will give you confidence when the seas kick up intimidating ocean conditions.
The Limestone 24 Cuddy is intelligently designed to make it a great boat for family cruising. This runabout’s bow sheer and high gunnels keep spray in the ocean, and keep its occupants dry. Its layout emphasizes comfort and sociability. And it features a surprising amount of storage to keep your belongings secure and handy.
To learn more about the Limestone 24 Cuddy, visit us at Oyster Harbors Marine in Osterville. Also, be sure to check out Oyster Harbors Marine’s full inventory of new and pre-owned Limestone boats.
Recognized as one of the top performers in the industry, Oyster Harbors Marine features high-quality new and pre-owned boats, and has an award-winning sales and service team. Sales offices are located in Osterville and Hyannis, Massachusetts. You can also visit Oyster Harbors Marine brokers in Essex, Connecticut, and in East Freeport, Maine.
• Single piece, balsa cored, hand lay up fiberglass construction
• Smoke white hull
• Molded in dark blue chine stripes
• Heavy duty vinyl rub rail with rope inlay at hull-deck joint
• Anodized aluminum corner castings
• Bow and stern towing eyes
• Full length stringers and structural frames bonded to liner
Deck and Interior
• Diamond non-skid pattern on all flat surfaces
• Access hatches to fuel tank and stowage lockers
• Stainless steel bow mooring cleat
• Two S.S. bow mooring chocks
• S.S. midship mooring cleats
• Recessed stern mooring cleats
• All cleats through bolted with backup plates
• Recessed S.S. flag pole socket
• Aluminum framed windshield with tempered glass and two forward opening vents
• S.S. steering wheel
• Removable upholstered motor box cushion and jump seat
• Upholstered seats with stowage underneath
• 6’6” (1.98 m) vee berth with 4” (10 cm) foam cushions
• Open side storage bins with shelves
• Driver and passenger mounted storage bins
• Guttered cockpit sole and transom drain plugs with flapper valves to permit self-draining
• Automatic electric bilge pump
• Breaker panel
• Interior dome lights
• Main breaker
• 12 volt battery
• Battery switch
• Ventilation blower
• Recessed navigation lights
• Starboard windshield wiper
• Aft (or optional mid) mounted Mercruiser stern drive
• 108 U.S. gallon (410 L) aluminum fuel tank
• Ventilation to Coast Guard specifications
• Insulated engine box
• Removable stern drive cover panel
• Instrument panel with hourmeter, tachometer, speedometer, voltmeter, temperature, fuel, oil pressure and trim indicator
• Panel light with dimmer switch
• Single lever control with stern drive trim switch
Oyster Harbors Marine is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from our users at several different points on our website.