20 Limestone Runabout
The Limestone 20 Runabout from Medeiros Boatworks is a great family boat, ideal for summer days spent fishing, daytripping, waterskiing, or just anchoring in a favorite swimming hole or picnicking on a secluded beach.
This 20-foot runabout outboard’s classic design and amenities make her a popular choice for many boaters. Its sturdy construction means it can confidently handle conditions when waters get choppy. A generous forward flair lifts the boat onto plane quickly and dumps spray back into the lake, keeping deck and passengers dry.
The spacious layout of the Limestone 20 Runabout provides plenty of room for passengers as well as plenty of storage. This boat features open side storage bins with shelves, upholstered seats with stowage underneath, and a lockable access door to a forward storage compartment.
To learn more about the Limestone 20 Runabout, visit us at Oyster Harbors Marine in Osterville. Also, be sure to check out Oyster Harbors Marine’s full inventory of new and pre-owned Limestone boats.
Recognized as one of the top performers in the industry, Oyster Harbors Marine features high-quality new and pre-owned boats, and has an award-winning sales and service team. Sales offices are located in Osterville, Massachusetts. You can also visit Oyster Harbors Marine brokers in Essex, Connecticut, and in East Freeport, Maine.
LOA: 20’0” (6.10 m)
Maximum Beam: 8’0” (2.44 m)
Draft: 1’2” (0.36 m)
Displacement: 2,600 lbs. (1.18 t)
- Single piece, balsa cored, hand lay up fiberglass construction
- Smoke white hull
- Molded in dark blue chine stripes
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail with rope inlay at hull-deck joint
- Anodized aluminum corner castings
- Bow and stern towing eyes
- Structural fiberglass grid bonded to hull
[wptabtitle]Deck and Interior[/wptabtitle]
- Diamond non-skid pattern on all flat surfaces
- Access hatches to fuel tank and stowage lockers
- Stainless steel bow mooring cleat
- Two stainless steel bow mooring chocks
- Stainless steel midship mooring cleats
- All cleats through bolted with backup plates
- Aluminum framed tempered glass windshield with two opening vents on side panels
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Upholstered seats with stowage underneath
- Open side storage bins with shelves
- Guttered cockpit sole and transom drain plugs with flapper valves to permit self-draining
- Lockable access door to forward storage compartment
- Automatic electric bilge pump
- Breaker panel
- Starboard windshield wiper
75 U.S. gallon (280 L) aluminum fuel tank