Albemarle 27 Express
You asked and we listened. The new 27 Express was driven by customer demand for a strong, proven express fisherman with the performance enhancements of modern four-stroke Yamaha engines. With higher cruise speed, increased fuel economy and greater range, the Albemarle 27 creates a whole new realm of possibilities for weekend adventures.
A comfortable helm deck, rear-facing cockpit seating, a well-appointed cabin with luxury finishes and a spacious multi-function storage compartment below the helm deck, it has every amenity an active family could need.
Sporting a wide array of hardcore fishing features and the strength and safety of Albemarle’s legendary offshore capability, the 27 is a perfect combination of fishability and family fun.
Serious anglers will appreciate its offshore ability, exceptional handling in rough seas, and fuel economy. Family and guests will appreciate the beautifully redesigned decks, sleek lines, and uncommonly roomy cabin. It provides the ultimate package of hardcore fishing amenities to satisfy any big game enthusiast without the 30 foot–plus price tag.
- 110 V 30Amp Dockside Wiring with Breakers
- AC/DC Electrical System with Breakers
- Anodized Aluminum Bow Rail
- Armstrong Custom Twin Engine Bracket
- Battery Charger
- Bilge Pumps (2)
- Bow Hatch with Screen
- Bronze Flanged Seacocks
- Cabin Hanging Locker
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Cherry Interior and Cabinetry
- Coast Guard Safety Kit
- Dash Designed for Flush-Mounted Electronics
- Drink Holders
- Dual-Air Trumpet Horn
- Faucet Hook for Pull-Out Faucet Shower
- Fresh Water Washdown
- Full Instrumentation with Digital Engine Display
- Full V Berth with Cushions
- Galley with Solid Surface Countertop and Sink, Microwave, Refrigerator and Dinette Table
- Garelick Helm Chairs with Cushions (2)
- Gas Assisted Hatch Lift
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert
- High Water Alarms (2)
- Lenco Electric Trim Tabs
- Locking Cabin Rod Storage
- Marine Head with Holding Tank
- Molded Fiberglass, Self-Draining Cockpit
- LED Navigation and Cockpit Lights
- Non-Skid Deck
- Painted Aluminum Windshield with Side Vents and Handrails
- Prewiring for Electronics
- Raw Water Washdown
- Six Flush-Mounted Rod Holders
- Stainless Steel Bow Eye
- Stainless Steel Bow, Stern
- and Spring Cleats
- Stainless Steel Hand Rails
- Stainless Steel Hawse Pipes (2)
- Stainless Steel Propellers (2)
- Stand-Up Head with Shower, Solid Surface Countertop and Sink
- Twin Cockpit Floor Fishboxes
- Twin Transom Fishbox/Livewells
- Windshield Wipers (2)
- Hardtop with 3 Sided Enclosure, LED Spreader Lights and Electronics Box
- Lee Sidewinder Outriggers with Lay Down Mounts
- Top Mount Rocket Launcher
- 5 rodholders)
- Air Conditioner
- Coaming Pads
- Anchor Windlass, Roller and Cleat Package
- Water Heater
- Folding Cockpit Bench Seat, Transom
- Teak and Holly Sole
- (Forward Cabin Only)
- Entertainment Package, TV, Fusion MS-AV750 DVD/Stereo System
- Hull Color
- Hardtop Color – Underside
- Integrated Dive Ladder on Bracket
- White Underwater Lights on Bracket (2)
- Deluxe Hatch with Insulated Drink Box, Tackle Storage and “Mezzanine Style” Seating
- Extra Rod Holders
- Molded Pulpit with Roller
- Bottom Paint with Barrier Coat
- Twin Yamaha 250 hp
- Twin Yamaha 300 hp
Hull Length 27’1″
Draft of Hull: 24″
Draft Engines Down: 32″
Dry Weight: 9,500 lbs
Deadrise: 24 degrees
Fuel Capacity: 228 gal.
Cockpit Fishbox (2): 54 Gal.
Transom Livewells (2): 22 Gal.
Ice/Cooler Box: 20 Gal.
Cockpit Size: 60 sq. ft.
Water Capacity: 21 gal.
Height from waterline: 6′-10″
Power: Twin Yamaha 300
Oyster Harbors Marine is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from our users at several different points on our website.