Jupiter 38 HFS
There’s a saying that good things come in small packages. But, in boating, sometimes better things come in bigger packages.
Such is the case with the Jupiter 38 HFS, a vessel designed for boaters who loved the performance, features and comforts of the popular Jupiter 31 FS, but wanted that in a larger vessel. With the 38 HFS, Jupiter’s designers captured everything boaters loved about the 31 FS, but achieved it with a completely original design fishermen will love.
This sportfishing vessel is designed to run at high speeds in offshore conditions, providing all onboard with a smooth, comfortable and dry ride. It allows for sharp turns and increased fuel economy, and its durable construction will give owners confidence when seas turn rough offshore.
Designed with serious fishermen in mind, anglers will love the Jupiter 38 HFS’s layout and fishing amenities. Thanks to the 53-gallon livewell being located in the standard prep center, fishermen get more fishing room in the cockpit. The transom can accommodate a unique fold-out optional stern seat. There are seven insulated deck compartments: two 104-gallon macerated fish boxes, two six-foot storage boxes, one 14-cubic-foot compartment forward of the console and two large overboard draining lockable rod storage boxes under the forward seating area.
Recognized as one of the top performers in the industry, Oyster Harbors Marine features high-quality new and pre-owned boats, and has an award-winning sales and service team. Sales offices are located in Osterville and Hyannis, Massachusetts. You can also visit Oyster Harbors Marine brokers in Essex, Connecticut, and in East Freeport, Maine.
- L.O.A., Hull: 38′ 2″
- Max HP Rating: 1,050
- Deadrise – Forward: 60 degrees
- Dry Weight, (w/ Engines): 11,480 lbs.
- Draft – Motors Up: 24″
- Fuel Capacity (std.): 320 gal.
- Fuel Capacity w/Optional 76 gal. Tank: 396 gal.
- Beam: 10′ 7″
- Bridge Clearance w/ std T-Top: 9′ 10″
- Deadrise – Aft: 24 degrees
- Operating Weight (approx.) w/ Twins: 13,350 lbs.
- Draft – Motors Down: 36″
- Water Capacity: 50 gal.
- Fuel Capacity w/Optional 160 gal. Tank: 480 gal.
- Closed cell PVC foam coring
- Deck mechanically fastened and fiberglass bonded to hull
- Fiberglass uni-grid stringer system
- Hand-laid with multidirectional biaxial
& triaxial knitted fiberglass
- High density ceramic matrix core transom
- Inner liner integrally bonded to hull
- No wood-no rot laminated design
- Posi-stern hull pad design
- Solid fiberglass bottom
- Vinylester resi barrier to prevent osmotic blistering
- Coaming Bolsters
- Anchor locker, top loading
- Bait prep center w/53 gal. stand-up
livewell, tackle storage, cushion,rod
holders, F/W sink w/shower
- Boarding ladder & grab rail
- Fishboxes – 2 ea. 104 gal.
w/macerator drains (FS Models)
- Forward hand rails
- Fresh water washdown
- Molded fiberglass gasketed hatches
- Non-skid decks, with self bailing cockpit
- Rod holders, 6 ea.
- Rod racks, 4 pr.
- Rod storage lockers, 2 ea. – 7 cu. ft., lockable
- Safety equipment storage lockers
- Salt water washdown
- Storage compartment forward, 14 cu. ft.
- Storage compartments, 2 ea. – 12 cu. ft.
- Transom door & gate
- Helm seat w/drink holders & folding footrest.
- All wiring tin coated copper
- Automatic battery management system
- Battery charger, multi-bank
- Battery parallel switch
- Bonded electrical system
- Circuit protection throughout
- Cockpit lighting, indirect LED
- Color coded & numbered wiring system
- Courtesy light in console
- Hi-water bilge alarm
- International navigation lights
- Marine horn, electric, dual
- Switch panel w/indicator lights, custom
- Weather resistant switches
- HD marine batteries, AGM
- Marine head, electric w/holding tank
- All fasteners, hinges and hardware are stainless steel
- Bilge pumps, automatic/manual (2) 2000 GPH
- Bronze thru-hull fittings below waterline
- Deck hardware, flush mounted, SS
- Double SS hose clamps below waterline
- Fuel filters/water separator(s) 10 micron
- Fuel tanks, HD marine aluminum, coal tar coated
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail with SS insert
- Sea-cocks on all below water thru-hulls
- Trim tabs, recessed w/auto retract and indicators
- Water tank w/gauge
- Livewell pump, HD 1600 GPH
- Battery storage compartment
- Compass, high speed
- Console seat with cushions & handrails
- Custom SS steering wheel
- Easy access entry door to head, lockable
- Electronics compartment at helm
- Lockable rod storage
- Molded insulated drink cooler 85 qt.
- Plexiglass windscreen
- SunLounge Console Cooler
- Power outlet, 12V
- Recessed key switches
- Safety gear compartment
- Custom oversize console w/stand-up head ventilating hatch and easy access door
- Electronic binnacle control w/power trim
- Engine alarm system
- Engine cables & harness
- Fuel/water sensor w/alarm
- Hull boot stripe w/accent
- Hydraulic steering w/adjustable helm
- SS propellers matched to engines
- Power Assist Steering
- Premium multifunction instrumentation to include: tachometers, voltmeter, hour meters, fuel gauges, water gauges, fuel monitoring system
Oyster Harbors Marine is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from our users at several different points on our website.