Jupiter 38 Cuddy
Jupiter Marine is proud to announce the latest addition to their fleet, the new 38’ Cuddy Cabin. Based on the proven 38’ hull, this new version affords overnight accommodations without compromising its fishing ability. The cabin is perfect for a weekend getaway with standard provisions including refrigerator, convertible v-berth with dinnette, and a full teak interior. Add the optional air conditioning and microwave and this cuddy is as comfortable as it is functional.
Powered with either twin or triple fuel-efficient Yamaha Four-Stroke outboards, the 38’ Cuddy cruises comfortably at 35-40 knots. For those looking for more seating options, the new cuddy can accommodate the newly offered mezzanine seating at helm and forward cockpit seating options. This model will make its debut at the upcoming Fort Lauderdale Boat show in October. Please contact us today for additional information and special introductory pricing currently being offered on this model.
- L.O.A., Hull: 38′ 2″
- Max HP Rating: 1,050
- Deadrise – Forward: 60 degrees
- Dry Weight, (w/ Engines): 11,980 lbs.
- Draft – Motors Up: 24″
- Fuel Capacity (std.): 320 gal.
- Fuel Capacity w/Optional 66 gal. Tank: 386 gal.
- Beam: 10′ 7″
- Bridge Clearance w/ std T-Top: 9′ 10″
- Deadrise – Aft: 24 degrees
- Operating Weight (approx.) w/ Twins: 13,850 lbs.
- Draft – Motors Down: 36″
- Water Capacity: 50 gal.
- Closed cell PVC foam coring
- Deck mechanically fastened and fiberglass bonded to hull
- Fiberglass uni-grid stringer system
- Hand-laid with multidirectional biaxial
& triaxial knitted fiberglass
- High density ceramic matrix core transom
- Inner liner integrally bonded to hull
- No wood-no rot laminated design
- Posi-stern hull pad design
- Solid fiberglass bottom
- Vinylester resi barrier to prevent osmotic blistering
- Coaming Bolsters
- Anchor locker, top loading
- Bait prep center w/53 gal. stand-up
livewell, tackle storage, cushion,rod
holders, F/W sink w/shower
- Boarding ladder & grab rail
- Fishboxes – 2 ea. 104 gal.
w/macerator drains (FS Models)
- Forward hand rails
- Fresh water washdown
- Molded fiberglass gasketed hatches
- Non-skid decks, with self bailing cockpit
- Rod holders, 6 ea.
- Rod racks, 4 pr.
- Rod storage lockers, 2 ea. – 7 cu. ft., lockable
- Safety equipment storage lockers
- Salt water washdown
- Storage compartment forward, 14 cu. ft.
- Storage compartments, 2 ea. – 12 cu. ft.
- Transom door & gate
- Helm seat w/drink holders & folding footrest.
- All wiring tin coated copper
- Automatic battery management system
- Battery charger, multi-bank
- Battery parallel switch
- Bonded electrical system
- Circuit protection throughout
- Cockpit lighting, indirect LED
- Color coded & numbered wiring system
- Courtesy light in console
- Hi-water bilge alarm
- International navigation lights
- Marine horn, electric, dual
- Switch panel w/indicator lights, custom
- Weather resistant switches
HD marine batteries, AGM
- Marine head, electric w/holding tank
- All fasteners, hinges and hardware are stainless steel
- Bilge pumps, automatic/manual (2) 2000 GPH
- Bronze thru-hull fittings below waterline
- Deck hardware, flush mounted, SS
- Double SS hose clamps below waterline
- Fuel filters/water separator(s) 10 micron
- Fuel tanks, HD marine aluminum, coal tar coated
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail with SS insert
- Sea-cocks on all below water thru-hulls
- Trim tabs, recessed w/auto retract and indicators
- Water tank w/gauge
- Livewell pump, HD 1600 GPH
- Battery storage compartment
- Compass, high speed
- Console seat with cushions & handrails
- Custom SS steering wheel
- Easy access entry door to head, lockable
- Electronics compartment at helm
- Lockable rod storage
- Molded insulated drink cooler 85 qt.
- Plexiglass windscreen
- Power outlet, 12V
- Recessed key switches
- Safety gear compartment
- Custom oversize console w/stand-up head ventilating hatch and easy access door
- Electronic binnacle control w/power trim
- Engine alarm system
- Engine cables & harness
- Fuel/water sensor w/alarm
- Hull boot stripe w/accent
- Hydraulic steering w/adjustable helm
- SS propellers matched to engines
- Power Assist Steering
- Premium multifunction instrumentation to include: tachometers, voltmeter, hour meters, fuel gauges, water gauges, fuel monitoring system
Oyster Harbors Marine is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from our users at several different points on our website.