Meticulously engineered for fuel efficiency, handling and, most of all, great fishing, the Jupiter 34 FS has proved to be a huge hit among fishermen.
This attractive sportfishing boat has received heaps of praise from fishermen looking for a boat that excels in seaworthiness and fishing amenities. Sport Fishing Magazine raved about its handling and fishing features, and said it sounds like no other outboard. In fact, this 34 FS from Jupiter Marine was specifically engineered to accommodate the new fuel efficient Yamaha 350HP V-8 four stroke outboard engines.
The Jupiter 34 FS has a wide beam for added stability, additional storage capacity and increased fishing area. Its ergonomically-designed console offers maximum versatility with minimum glare. And it features an oversized electronics area.
But it’s the fishing features that anglers get downright giddy about. The cockpit has a bait prep center with a 45-gallon stand-up livewell, tackle storage, four rod holders and rod racks, and both a freshwater and saltwater washdown. Fishermen love the plentiful storage compartments, two 104-gallon fishboxes with macerator drains, and two roomy 7-cubic-foot lockable rod storage lockers. And, for comfort as you’re chasing your prey, the helm seat features drink holders and a folding footrest.
To learn more about the Jupiter 34 FS, visit us at Oyster Harbors Marine in Osterville. Also, be sure to check out Oyster Harbors Marine’s full inventory of new and pre-owned Jupiter boats.
Recognized as one of the top performers in the industry, Oyster Harbors Marine features high-quality new and pre-owned boats, and has an award-winning sales and service team. Sales offices are located in Osterville and Hyannis, Massachusetts. You can also visit Oyster Harbors Marine brokers in Essex, Connecticut, and in East Freeport, Maine.
- L.O.A., Hull: 33′ 9″
- Max HP Rating: 900
- Deadrise – Forward: 60 degrees
- Dry Weight, (w/ Engines): 9,880 lbs.
- Draft – Motors Up: 24″
- Fuel Capacity (std.): 325 gal.
- Fuel Capacity w/65 gal. (optional): 390 gal.
- Beam: 10′ 5″
- Bridge Clearance w/ std. T-Top: 9′ 10″
- Deadrise – Aft: 24 degrees
- Operating Weight (approx.): 11,750 lbs.
- Draft – Motors Down: 36″
- Water Capacity: 50 gal.
- Closed cell PVC foam coring
- Deck mechanically fastened and fiberglass bonded to hull
- Fiberglass uni-grid stringer system
- Hand-laid with multidirectional biaxial & triaxial knitted fiberglass
- High density ceramic matrix core transom
- Inner liner integrally bonded to hull
- No wood-no rot laminated design
- Posi-stern hull pad design
- Solid fiberglass bottom
- Vinylester resin barrier to prevent osmotic blistering
- Coaming Bolsters
- Anchor locker, top loading
- Bait prep center w/45 gal. stand-uplivewell, tackle storage, cushion,rod holders, F/W sink w/shower
- Boarding ladder & grab rail
- Fishboxes – 2 ea. 104 gal. w/macerator drains (FS Models)
- Forward hand rails
- Fresh water washdown
- Molded fiberglass gasketed hatches
- Non-skid decks, with self bailing cockpit
- Rod holders, 4 ea.
- Rod racks, 4 pr.
- Rod storage lockers, 2 ea. – 7 cu. ft., lockable
- Safety equipment storage lockers
- Salt water washdown
- Storage compartment forward, 13 cu. ft.
- Storage compartments, 2 ea. – 11 cu. ft.
- Transom door & gate
- Helm seat w/drink holders & folding footrest.
- Fishbox, coffin type (tournament)
- All wiring tin coated copper
- Automatic battery management system
- Battery charger, multi-bank
- Battery parallel switch
- Bonded electrical system
- Circuit protection throughout
- Cockpit lighting, indirect LED
- Color coded & numbered wiring system
- Courtesy light in console
- Hi-water bilge alarm
- International navigation lights
- Marine horn, electric, dual
- Switch panel w/indicator lights
- Vapor proof battery switches
- Weather resistant switches
- HD marine batteries, AGM
- Marine head, electric w/holding tank
- All fasteners, hinges and hardware are stainless steel
- Bilge pumps, automatic/manual (2) 2000 GPH
- Bronze thru-hull fittings below waterline
- Deck hardware, flush mounted, SS
- Double SS hose clamps below waterline
- Fuel filters/water separator(s) 10 micron
- Fuel tanks, HD marine aluminum, coal tar coated
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail with SS insert
- Sea-cocks on all below water thru-hulls
- Trim tabs, recessed w/auto retract and indicators
- Water tank w/gauge
- Livewell pump, HD 1600 GPH
- Battery storage compartment
- Compass, high speed
- Console seat with cushions & handrails
- Custom SS steering wheel Easy access entry door to head, lockable
- Electronics compartment at helm
- Lockable rod storage
- Molded insulated drink cooler 85 qt.
- Plexiglass windscreen
- Power outlet, 12V
- Recessed key switches
- Safety gear compartment
- Custom oversize console w/stand-up head compartment
- Ventilating Hatch
- Electronic binnacle control w/power trim
- Engine alarm system
- Engine cables & harness
- Fuel/water sensor w/alarm
- Hull boot stripe w/accent
- Hydraulic steering w/adjustable helm
- SS propellers matched to engines
- Power Assist Steering
- Premium multifunction instrumentation to include: tachometers, voltmeter, hour meters, fuel gauges, water gauges, fuel monitoring system
Oyster Harbors Marine is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from our users at several different points on our website.