Jupiter 32 Cuddy
Jupiter 32 Cuddy… The New Legend gets Better
Jupiter Marine has long had a reputation for building the highest quality custom outboard fishing boats using the latest in cutting-edge technology. Now they’ve applied their creative thinking to build a cuddy cabin boat that allows for comfortable overnight accommodations without sacrificing its fishing chops. That boat is the Jupiter 32 Cuddy.
The Jupiter 32 Cuddy is offshore-ready, boasting serious sport fishing features. Its setup is much like Jupiter’s 32 FS, with a custom T-top, large transom livewell and plenty of storage space for gear and fish.
Jupiter has taken that popular sport fishing boat design and added a cuddy cabin, making it a great family-style boat that is perfect for a weekend getaway. Let’s face it, when you’re enjoying a great day of fishing in a beautiful place like Vineyard Sound or the waters off Chatham, you often don’t want to leave. Now you don’t have to.
The Jupiter 32 cuddy cabin features a convertible V-berth with a dinette, fridge and a full teak interior, so not only is it functional and comfortable, it’s attractive, too. It’s no wonder New England Boating said the Jupiter 32 Cuddy “should appeal mightily to Northeast boaters and anglers.”
Recognized as one of the top performers in the industry, Oyster Harbors Marine features high-quality new and pre-owned boats, and has an award-winning sales and service team. Sales offices are located in Osterville and Hyannis, Massachusetts. You can also visit Oyster Harbors Marine brokers in Essex, Connecticut, and in East Freeport, Maine.
- L.O.A., w/ Engine Platform: 33′ 2″
- Max HP Rating: 600
- Deadrise – Forward: 60 degrees
- Displacement, approx. Dry Weight, (w/ Engines): 8,660 lbs.
- Draft – Motors Up: 22″
- Fuel Capacity (std.): 240 gal.; 50 gal. optional
- Beam: 9′ 6″
- Bridge Clearance: 8′ 10″
- Deadrise – Aft: 24 degrees
- Operating Weight (approx.): 10,500 lbs.
- Draft – Motors Down: 33″
- Water Capacity: 50 gal.
- Closed cell PVC foam coring
- Deck mechanically fastened and fiberglass bonded to hull
- Fiberglass uni-grid stringer system
- Hand-laid with multidirectional biaxial & triaxial knitted fiberglass
- High density composite core transom
- Inner liner integrally bonded to hull
- No wood-no rot laminated design
- Posi-stern hull pad design
- Solid fiberglass bottom
- Vinylester resin barrier to prevent osmotic blistering
- Anchor locker, toploading
- Boarding ladder and grab rail
- Coaming bolsters
- Fishbox with macerator, 150 gal.
- Forward seating/lounge w/cushions
- Helm seat w/drink holder and tackle storage
- Grab rails at all standard seating locations
- Molded fiberglass hatch, gasketed
- Non-skid decks, diamond pattern
- Rod holders, 4 ea.
- Rod racks, port and Stbd
- Rod storage lockers, 2 ea (lockable)
- Salt water washdown
- Stand up livewell, 45 gal.
- All wiring tin coated copper
- Automatic battery management system
- Battery charger, multi-bank
- Battery parallel switch
- Bonded electrical system
- Circuit protection throughout
- Cockpit lighting, indirect LED
- Color coded & numbered wiring system
- Courtesy light in console
- HD marine batteries, AGM
- High – water bilge alarm
- International navigation lights
- Marine horn, electric, dual
- Vapor proof battery switches
- Weather resistant switches
- All fasteners, hinges and hardware are stainless steel
- Bilge pumps, 2000 GPH automatic/manual
- Bronze thru-hull fittings below waterline
- Deck hardware flush mounted SS
- Double SS hose clamps below waterline
- Fuel filter/water separators (2), 10 micron
- Fuel tanks, 2 HD marine aluminum, coal tar coated
- Livewell pump, HD, 1600 GPH
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail w/SS cap
- Sea-cocks on all below water thru-hulls
- Trim tabs w/auto retract and indicators
- Water tank, w/ guage
- Battery storage compartment
- Compass, high speed
- Console seat with cushions & handrails
- Custom SS steering wheel
- Easy access entry door to head, lockable
- Electronics compartment at helm
- Lockable rod storage
- Molded insulated drink cooler 85 qt.
- Plexiglass windscreen
- Power outlet, 12V
- Recessed key switches
- Safety gear compartment
- Custom oversize console w/stand-up head compartment
- Ventilating Hatch
- Electronic binnacle control w/power trim
- Engine alarm system
- Engine cables & harness
- Fuel/water sensor w/alarm
- Hull boot stripe w/accent
- Hydraulic steering w/adjustable helm
- SS propellers matched to engines
- Premium multifunction instrumentation to include: tachometers, voltmeter, hourmeters, fuel gauges, water gauge, fuel monitoring system
Oyster Harbors Marine is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from our users at several different points on our website.