Jupiter 30 FS
A great fishing boat with an intelligent design and cruising amenities, the Jupiter 30 FS is a center console that stands out from the crowd.
With a Deep-V hull and a wide beam, the Jupiter 30 FS offers a stable, comfortable ride and performs like a dream, whether you’re fishing Cape Cod’s coastal estuaries and bays or out looking for prey in blue water.
This center console is set up for serious fishing. The bait prep center features a 45-gallon stand-up livewell, tackle storage and rod holders. The Jupiter 30 FS also comes with a 120-gallon in-deck fishbox with macerator, a fresh water washdown, and it has two 65-gallon dry storage compartments under forward seats.
The cockpit has a helm seat with drink holders and a folding footrest. The Jupiter 30 FS also has a console seat with cushions and handrails, and it has an insulated 85-quart drink cooler.
To learn more about the Jupiter 30 FS, visit us at Oyster Harbors Marine in Osterville. Also, be sure to check out Oyster Harbors Marine’s full inventory of new and pre-owned Jupiter boats.
Recognized as one of the top performers in the industry, Oyster Harbors Marine features high-quality new and pre-owned boats, and has an award-winning sales and service team. Sales offices are located in Osterville and Hyannis, Massachusetts. You can also visit Oyster Harbors Marine brokers in Essex, Connecticut, and in East Freeport, Maine.
- L.O.A., Hull: 29′ 6″
- Max HP Rating: 600
- Deadrise – Forward: 60 degrees
- Dry Weight, (w/ Engines): 7,590 lbs.
- Draft – Motors Up: 22″
- Fuel Capacity (std.): 265 gal.
- Beam: 9′ 4″
- Bridge Clearance w/ std. T-Top: 8′ 10″
- Deadrise – Aft: 24 degrees
- Operating Weight (approx.): 9,430 lbs.
- Draft – Motors Down: 33″
- Water Capacity: 35 gal.
- Closed cell PVC foam coring
- Deck mechanically fastened and fiberglass bonded to hull
- Fiberglass uni-grid stringer system
- Hand-laid with multidirectional biaxial & triaxial knitted fiberglass
- High density ceramic matrix core transom
- Inner liner integrally bonded to hull
- No wood-no rot laminated design
- Posi-stern hull pad design
- Solid fiberglass bottom
- Vinylester resin barrier to prevent osmotic blistering
- Anchor locker, toploading
- Boarding ladder and grab rail
- Coaming bolsters
- Fishbox with macerator, 150 gal.
- Forward seating/lounge w/cushions
- Freshwater washdown
- Helm seat w/drink holder and tackle storage
- Grab rails at all standard seating locations
- Molded fiberglass hatches, gasketed
- Non-skid decks, diamond pattern
- Rod holders, 4 ea.
- Rod racks, port and Stbd
- Rod storage lockers, 2 ea (lockable)
- Salt water washdown
- Stand up livewell, 45 gal.
- Dry storage compartment forward, 2 ea
- All wiring tin coated copper
- Automatic battery management system
- Battery charger, multi-bank
- Battery parallel switch
- Bonded electrical system
- Circuit protection throughout
- Cockpit lighting, indirect LED
- Color coded & numbered wiring system
- Courtesy light in console
- HD marine batteries, AGM
- High – water bilge alarm
- International navigation lights
- Marine horn, electric, dual
- Vapor proof battery switches
- Weather resistant switches
- All fasteners, hinges and hardware are stainless steel
- Bilge pumps, 2000 GPH automatic/manual
- Bronze thru-hull fittings below waterline
- Deck hardware flush mounted SS
- Double SS hose clamps below waterline
- Fuel filter/water separators (2), 10 micron
- Fuel tanks, 2 HD marine aluminum, coal tar coated
- Livewell pump, HD, 1600 GPH
- Marine head, electric w/holding tank
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail w/SS cap
- Sea-cocks on all below water thru-hulls
- Trim tabs w/auto retract and indicators
- Water tank, w/ gauge
- Battery storage compartment
- Compass, high speed
- Console seat with cushions & handrails
- Custom SS steering wheel
- Easy access entry door to head, lockable
- Electronics compartment at helm
- Lockable rod storage
- Molded insulated drink cooler 85 qt.
- Plexiglass windscreen
- Power outlet, 12V
- Recessed key switches
- Safety gear compartment
- Custom oversize console w/stand-up headcompartment
- Ventilating Hatch
- Electronic binnacle control w/power trim
- Engine alarm system
- Engine cables & harness
- Fuel/water sensor w/alarm
- Hull boot stripe w/accent
- Hydraulic steering w/adjustable helm
- SS propellers matched to engines
- Premium multifunction instrumentation to include: tachometers, voltmeter, hour meters, fuel gauges, water gauge, fuel monitoring system
Oyster Harbors Marine is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from our users at several different points on our website.