The Jupiter 26 Forward Seating is an ideal first boat for the offshore fisherman ready to own his own vessel.
This well-built center console was specifically designed by Jupiter Marine to be an affordable, introductory-level model that is easily trailerable. But besides being light on your wallet and being small enough to transport easily, it’s also a heck of a boat. Saltwater Sportsman described the Jupiter 26 FS as having a clean, well-executed layout, a gentle ride, and the “fine fit and finish for which Jupiter has become known.” (http://www.saltwatersportsman.com/boats/boat-reviews/jupiter-26-fs)
The 26 FS comes with two power options: a single Yamaha F350 or twin Yamaha F150 engines. Either option provides plenty of power as well as fuel economy. And the hull is designed to provide a dry, smooth ride.
Jupiter has a reputation for building some of the best fishing boats on the market, and the 26 FS is no exception. The bait prep center features a 45-gallon standup livewell. There’s plenty of tackle storage, complete with storage drawers, tackle sorters and lure tubes. The Jupiter 26 FS comes with gorgeous stainless steel rod holders, and it features 2 fishboxes, each 104 gallons, with macerator drains.
The wide side decks of the 26 FS allow for easy passage past the center console, improving fishability. And a pair of comfortable V seats in the bow sit above plenty of dry storage.
Saltwater Sportsman recommends boaters do a sea trial with the 26 FS, saying anyone who does will “know why a Jupiter boat is such a popular option for the fisherman who likes his family to be comfortable.”
To learn more about the Jupiter 26 FS, visit us at Oyster Harbors Marine in Osterville. Also, be sure to check out Oyster Harbors Marine’s full inventory of new and pre-owned Jupiter boats.
Recognized as one of the top performers in the industry, Oyster Harbors Marine features high-quality new and pre-owned boats, and has an award-winning sales and service team. Sales offices are located in Osterville and Hyannis, Massachusetts. You can also visit Oyster Harbors Marine brokers in Essex, Connecticut, and in East Freeport, Maine.
- LOA, Hull: 26′ 5″
- Max HP Rating: 500
- Dry Weight – w/ Engines: 5,460 lbs
- Draft – Motors Up: 20″
- Fuel Capacity (std): 150 gal.
- Beam: 8′ 8″
- Bridge Clearance w std. T-Top: 7′ 10″
- Deadrise – Aft: 23 deg
- Operating Weight (approx): 6,400 lbs
- Draft – Motors Down: 31″
- Water Capacity: 30 gal
- Closed cell PVC foam coring
- Deck mechanically fastened and fiberglass bonded to hull
- Fiberglass uni-grid stringer system
- Hand-laid with multidirectional biaxial & triaxial knitted fiberglass
- High density ceramic matrix core transom
- Inner liner integrally bonded to hull
- No wood-no rot laminated design
- Posi-stern hull pad design
- Solid fiberglass bottom
- Vinylester resin barrier to prevent osmotic blistering
- Coaming Bolsters
- Anchor locker, top loading
- Bait prep center w/45 gal. stand-up
- Forward hand rails
- Fresh water washdown
- Molded fiberglass gasketed hatches
- Non-skid decks, with self bailing cockpit
- Rod holders, 4 ea.
- Rod racks, Port and Starboard.
- Salt water washdown
- Fishbox with Macerator, 102 gal
- Livewell, 35 gals
- Storage compartments, 2 ea. – 11 cu. ft.
- Transom door & gate
- Helm seat w/drink holders & folding footrest.
- All wiring tin coated copper
- Automatic battery management system
- Battery charger, multi-bank
- Battery parallel switch
- Bonded electrical system
- Circuit protection throughout
- Cockpit lighting, indirect LED
- Color coded & numbered wiring system
- Courtesy light in console
- Hi-water bilge alarm
- International navigation lights
- Marine horn, electric, dual
- Switch panel w/indicator lights, custom
- Vapor proof battery switches
- Weather resistant switches
- HD marine batteries, AGM
- Marine head, electric w/holding tank
- All fasteners, hinges and hardware are
- stainless steel
- Bilge pumps, automatic/manual (2) 2000 GPH
- Bronze thru-hull fittings below waterline
- Deck hardware, flush mounted, SS
- Double SS hose clamps below waterline
- Fuel filters/water separator(s) 10 micron
- Fuel tank, HD marine aluminum, coal tar coated
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail with SS insert
- Sea-cocks on all below water thru-hulls
- Trim tabs, recessed w/auto retract and indicators
- Water tank w/guage
- Livewell pump, HD 1600 GPH
- Battery storage compartment
- Compass, high speed
- Console seat with cushions & handrails
- Custom SS steering wheel
- Easy access entry door to head, lockable
- Lockable rod storage
- Molded insulated drink cooler 85 qt.
- Plexiglass windscreen
- Power outlet, 12V
- Recessed key switches
- Safety gear compartment
- Custom oversize console w/stand-up headcompartment
- Electronic binnacle control w/power trim
- Engine alarm system
- Engine cables & harness
- Fuel/water sensor w/alarm
- Hull boot stripe w/accent
- Hydraulic steering w/adjustable helm
- SS propellers matched to engines
- Power Assist Steering
- Premium multifunction instrumentation to include: tachometers, voltmeter, hours, meters, fuel guages, water guages, fuel monitoring system
Oyster Harbors Marine is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from our users at several different points on our website.