At Oyster Harbors Marine, boating is a lifestyle, and OHM wants to help you maintain that lifestyle. A full service marina located on Cape Cod in Osterville, MA since 1987, OHM has made a commitment to providing its customers with the highest level of professionalism in yacht sales, yacht brokerage and yacht service. Recognized as one of the top performers in the boating industry, OHM sells only the highest quality yachts. With an award winning sales and service team, and a Five Star Dealer Certification, OHM is confident that their knowledgeable and dedicated staff can help you with all of your boating needs. Oyster Harbors Marine is committed to promoting the joys of a boating lifestyle to all of their loyal customers.
Sales offices are located on Cape Cod in Osterville and Hyannis, MA. Now visit broker Ed Zyskowski in Essex, CT and broker Matthew Camp in Freeport, ME as well. If you are in the market for a new boat or looking to sell your boat, now is your opportunity to come by and meet with one of OHM’s experienced brokers and to see the excellent selection of new and pre-owned boats.
Boating is a lifestyle…
MARINE INDUSTRY CONSUMER BILL OF RIGHTS
Our dealership believes in the tenets of the Marine Industry Certified Dealership Program set forth in this Consumer Commitment. Established jointly by the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas and the National Marine Manufacturers Association, these principles are established to ensure you and enjoyable boating experience. We seek to enhance that experience by providing trained, friendly employees, quality products and reliable services. As part of our desire to continuously make improvements, please let us know if we should fail on our commitment or if you do not understand any information provided to you.
At our dealership, you should expect:
- The assistance of a capable and knowledgeable sales consultant
- Advertising and representations are truthful and factual
- A written disclosure of all details associated with a purchase
- An explanation of the proper usage and operation of products
- Products properly prepared, inspected and tested before delivery
- The delivery of new products as scheduled
- An explanation of all maintenance requirements and schedules established for your product
- An explanation and written copies of warranties on all products and major components
- The explanation of maintenance/repair plans including estimated repair time and cost
- An itemized list of all charges with thorough explanation
- Prior approval of changes in repair costs or additional charges should they occur
- Maintenance/repair work done right the first time by knowledgeable, trained technicians
- Maintenance/repair work completed when promised
- Timely notice of changes in service delivery time if delays are experienced in repair completion
- Inspection of replaced/damaged components upon presentation of the invoice/work order
- Fair, open and honest treatment without discrimination
- Respectful, professional and accurate responses to all product questions and requests
- Privacy and confidentiality of customer records